Why Hire Us? Former FBI Fighting For Your Rights
Our Yaz Lawsuit Team
If you’ve taken Yaz, Yasmin, Ocella, Safyral, Beyaz or Gianvi and sustained a blood clot, deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, stroke, or heart attack, you may be entitled to participate in the settlement. Let The JTB Law Group, LLC fight for you.
The personnel of the JTB Law Group are pioneers in birth control litigation and can help you file a claim as their attorneys have done so on behalf of many other women.
- The Director— Jason T. Brown is a former Special Agent and Legal Advisor for the FBI, so he brings many years of methodical thinking, experience, and knowledge to the table as he directs his team of attorneys. He is an active trial lawyer, traveling all over the country litigating cases, but you will find him personable, accessible and accountable for the work product of his office.
- The Attorneys— You will find the attorneys at The JTB Law Group, LLC responsive and communicative about your case. When you call (877) 561-0000 you will have direct access to the attorneys who will discuss your case with you and let you know if we can help. The group works with a nationwide network of attorneys to help you no matter where you are located.
Not only does JTB have the legal team equipped to handle your case, they also offer benefits that will give you added confidence and peace of mind. Their overall work ethic and motto is that they are available for you 24/7:
- Dedicated 24/7 phone service; just call 1-800-9100-LAW or 1-877-561-0000 to speak directly with a Yaz Lawsuit attorney.
- They will gather your medical records for you.
- No Fee unless we win your case.
- Experienced, personable staff to answer all your questions.
- Candid Case Evaluation
- We can travel to you if needed
- Most paperwork can be filled out electronically
- You can arrange a Free, Confidential consultation when it’s most convenient for you, which could be after work or on the weekends.
- You will always have accountability with and accessibility to Mr. Brown.
The Yaz Lawsuit Process
There are thousands of lawsuits pending against the makers of Yaz and other related birth control pills across the country, and $1 billion has already been paid out by Bayer, the maker of Yaz.
- The Yaz case is an example of multi-district litigation rather than a class-action lawsuit, so your case has an individual story that we want to hear. Your voice is important to the process and we want to hear from you about how these products have effected your life.
- The JTB Law Group will hear your case, gather your evidence, and try to obtain a favorable result while remaining communicative with you during the entire process.
- Mr. Brown has already settled millions of dollars of cases on behalf of women who sustained blood clots from Yaz and other fourth generation birth controls.
If you or a loved one has suffered severe and even life-threatening side-effects from a birth control pill, you may be entitled to damages for what you had to endure. You are not alone. Call the litigation team of The JTB Law Group at (800) 9100-LAW or (877) 561-0000, TEXT (201) 212-6000 and speak with one of our lawyers right now.